• £30000 - £35000 per annum • Permanent, Full time
Hyper Recruitment Solutions
30 Jan 2024
We are currently looking for a number Manufacturing Technicians to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Manufacturing Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Technician in a large-scale pharmaceutical manufacturing facility, you will carry out activities connected with the preparation of therapeutic products - including operating large-scale process equipment and performing in-process checks for formulation.
2. You will also be involved in various cleaning activities of the process areas and equipment.
3. There is an element of heavy lifting is involved in most sections within Production.
4. In addition, you will play a vital role in improvement initiatives.
5. We have various sections within Production on a 24/7 shift pattern, which involves 12 hour shift rotating days/nights, 4 on 4 off. (4 days on, 4 rest days, 4 nights on, 4 rest days).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Manufacturing Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. For some departments, previous manufacturing experience in the pharmaceutical or food/drink industries is preferred, for others no previous manufacturing experience is required, skills and attitude are more important considerations. In these case, successful candidates came from a number of backgrounds in including military, chemical and logistics industries.
2. We are looking for people who can follow processes accurately ensuring that our products are manufactured to the right standards. You will have good attention to detail, be numerate and literate, used to work as part of a team and following health and safety requirements.
3. Due to the location of the facility, it is essential that you have your own vehicle. There are very limited public transport options in the area.
Key Words: Production Technician | Production Operator | Manufacturing Technician | Manufacturing Operator
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Closes: 27 Feb 2024
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more