- Agency: CK Group
- Posted: 30 Jan 2024
CK Group are recruiting for a Production Tech to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Compton, Berkshire on a contract basis for 6 months.
Paying up to ?16.00 per hour on PAYE basis
Production Tech Role:
- Perform production and animal husbandry duties as specified, in line with planned Primary Production schedules, including bird Husbandry, and cleaning of equipment and/or facilities which will include the use of power washers.
- Supporting the Production Team, producing bulk antigens from SPF derived birds,
- Working to current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards,
- Comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Process Operational Instructions (POI) within the Production Unit in the production of unsterile bulk antigens.
- Maintain safe working practices at all times within the Production Units
- Ensure that equipment and facilities are maintained to an acceptable standard.
- Experience in a regulated working environment.
- Experience with working with animals
- Good record keeping and a willingness to learn new skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Driving Licence (& Own Transport)
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This role is based at our clients site in Compton.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference?56553 in all correspondence.
This role may be subject to a satisfactory basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
For this position you must have own transport, in addition you must not keep chickens or live on a premises where chickens or game birds or fowl are kept.
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 56553
- Closes: 27 Feb 2024
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more