- Agency: CK Group
- Posted: 30 Jan 2024
CK Group are recruiting for a Junior QC Analyst to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Liverpool on a contract basis for 3 months.
Hourly: ?11.37 PAYE
Junior QC Analyst Role:
- Perform sample analysis for Raw Materials, In-process, Release and Stability
- Perform complex analysis method involving SEC analysis
- Work with the team and QC Manager to organise work and perform support activities required for the function of the laboratory
- Follow Good Quality Control Laboratory Practices (GLP) at all times and ensures the work area they are responsible for is maintained in a clean and tidy state
- Follows with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Documentation Practice (GDP)
- Science based qualification degree level or significant experience working within a QC laboratory.
- Previous experience with instrumental techniques (SEC-HPLC, AAS, pH, Conductivity, TOC)
- Prior experience with analytical weighing and sample dilutions
- Understanding GMP requirements and Regulators Expectations.
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement as well as strategic acquisitions and partnerships. They work at the critical intersection where innovations that save and sustain lives meet the physicians, nurses and pharmacists who make it happen. Our client is committed to improving outcomes for patients, and helping their partners meet the evolving challenges and opportunities in healthcare around the world.
This role is based at our clients site in Liverpool.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference?56558?in all correspondence.
This role may be subject to a satisfactory basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 56558
- Closes: 27 Feb 2024
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more